Friday, June 5, 2009

Facebook profiles are for people, not businesses...

I'm seeing an increasing number of Facebook "profile" accounts being set up for businesses. This as alarming trend, and I just don't know what exactly to say.

According to the Facebook Terms of Service, profiles are for people, not businesses. At least -- I thought that was the case. Just took a look through the terms and didn't see any reference to that fact.

So, am I crazy? Did they change it??

Regardless, I think "pages" should be the proper outlet for a business.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think that face book has changed and evolved into a total social network, so why not incorporate some small business in the mix? It will help grow a small business and keep more local $ local. If you are looking for a small hotel web site then turn to Hotel Room King and help support a small company that is trying to make it!

    ReplyDelete