Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Property spotlight: Gaylord Palms, Orlando Florida

Good morning!!

I've been busy the last few weeks, so I haven't had much time to post or to update the "Hotels using Twitter" list -- but I'm back (for now, at least).

So, I thought I'd share some info about one of my favorite resorts, the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL.

Located just outside of Walt Disney World property, this gigantic resort is a beautiful place.

Encased under a huge glass atrium, Gaylord Palms is divided into several different sections, each representing a different part of Florida.

The center section is themed on St. Augustine, and even includes a fort you can explore. The "Everglades" section is amazing as well.

Although the focus is on conventions & convention-goers, its closeness to Disney makes it a good spot for families, too.

So, check them out -- room rates are reasonable, and you won't find a nicer place!

No comments:

Post a Comment